How to Find, Hire and Retain Tech Talent in your Start Up
The Afterwork at Spoom event series brings together founders and entrepreneurs to network, exchange knowledge & ideas!
Each event has a different focus and interview partners for a Q&A session. During this session, we will discuss How to Find, Hire and Retain Tech Talent in your Start Up with Paul Hanley.
Paul Hanley founded Frank Recruitment Group SARL in Switzerland in January 2021. They have since scaled to a team of 60 people in Switzerland with offices in Zurich and Geneva and are now considered as a key player in the Swiss technology talent ecosystem. Paul has 16 years of experience in the recruiting industry and has been based in Switzerland since 2017. He has previously lived and worked in Singapore, China, India and the UK; helping companies scale by managing their talent strategy.
What you can expect from this session?
- Find out why technologists in Switzerland leave their jobs
- What company benefits are expected
- Which elements of their job tech candidates enjoy the most
- What are the ‘must have’ perks
- How important is remote work in Switzerland
- How many people are satisfied with their current salary
The event is free for all participants. Food and drinks will be served.
- Date: 7 December 2022
- Place: Spoom Zürich Nord ( Schärenmoosstrasse 77, 8052 Zürich)
- The doors are open at 18:00
- Interview session starts at 18.30 (45 min)
- Networking part starts at 19:15
Spoom is a flexible new workplace where you can lease fully furnished offices ranging in size from 7 to 900 m2. Spoom provides the ideal infrastructure for every start-up, SME and large corporation – with attractive meeting zones for networking or taking a well-earned break. Simply plug and work.
Spoom offers a 20% discount for bookings placed by 31 July 2023 by ALL participants of Afterwork at Spoom! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the voucher code and instructions.