Founders Academy: How to become investment ready as an early stage startup
This academy is targeted at early-stage startup founders that have already incorporated their company.
Join us at our Founders Academy hosted by the Swiss Startup Association, Wenger Vieli and Bv4.
Get to know other inspiring founders and startup experts from Wenger Vieli and BV4 and and learn how to how to become investment ready as an early-stage startup:
- Investor Readiness (from a legal and a business perspective);
- Investor Relations (from the investors’ and founders’ point of view);
- Valuation (from the investors’ point of view).
- When: Thursday, 24.08.2023, 14:00 – 17:00 (door-opening at 13.30). Followed by an Apéro at Cafe Bar Black 1966, only for the Academy participants.
- Location: Wenger Vieli, Dufourstrasse 56, 8008 Zurich
- Costs: Free of charge for SSA premium members. CHF 50 contribution fee for the Swiss Startup Association for basic and non-members.
- Admission: Limited to 30 participants. Admission is based on application.